PRELIMINARY REPORT OF THE JURISPRUDENCE COMMITTEE
To the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge A. F. & A. M. of Minnesota:
The Jurisprudence Committee presents this as the preliminary report of the committee. The committee reviewed six new resolutions for consideration at this Annual Communication:
1. Amendment to the Constitution of the Grand Lodge: A Resolution Relating to Executive Succession
2. Amendment to the Constitution of the Grand Lodge: A Resolution Relating to Lodge Formation
3. Amendment to reorganize the Standing Resolutions
4. General Regulations Amendment: Resolution to Protect Lodge Property
5. Amendment to the Constitution of the Grand Lodge: Legislation for the creation of the Grand Master’s Lodge
6. General Regulations Amendment: Grand Lodge Annual Per Capita Increase
The committee finds them approved in form.
There were no resolutions passed at last year’s Annual Communication that needed to be carried to this communication.
Finally, there were a number of proposed lodge bylaws changes which the committee reviewed, commented on, and submitted for approval.
The committee wishes to remind all brethren that when a resolution is presented and approved, it is approved as to form only – referring only to the wording and citations of the Constitution and General regulations and does not approve or endorse the resolution itself.
May Kindness and Brother Love distinguish our conduct as men and as Masons.
John R. Gann, PGM, Chairman
Steven Johnson, PGM
Scott Rich, Junior Grand Steward
Michael Hill, PM
Keith Reierson, Grand Secretary