- This event has passed.
Statewide Membership Conference
March 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Guest speakers from across Minnesota Freemasonry will give collaborative presentations on recruitment, retention, and engagement. Through conversation and call to action, we will endeavor to illuminate a bold vision for the next generation preparing to pick up their own working tools. Mark your calendars and plan to join us in this great and good work.
- • 9 am – Membership Engagement hosted by Brother Brad Batdorf of Montgomery Lodge #258, on the importance of lodge websites, and social media pages.
- • 10 am – Membership Recruitment hosted by WB Jerry Brown, and Brother Ross Gullickson of Mankato Lodge #12.
- • 11 am – Membership Retention hosted by WB Ross Johnson of Corinthian Lodge #67.
- • 12 pm – Lunch
- • 1 pm – Round table discussion hosted by Membership Chair, David Hartman and featuring 7 brothers recently raised from lodges across the state who will speak on their experience in joining Freemasonry at their respective lodges.
- • 2 pm – Keynote speaker: Jonathan A. Underwood, Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of North Carolina (Keynote topic: Vision, Values, and Perception v. Reality)
- • 3:30 pm – Closing remarks by MWGM Tony R. Krall.
The day will also include informational booths and staff from all appendant bodies of Masonry who will be on hand to answer any questions about their respective organization.
Registration begins at 8 AM. A continental breakfast and light lunch will be served. Please be sure to RSVP by 3/15/2023.