- This event has passed.
Junior Warden Leadership Conference
February 10 @ 12:30 pm - February 11 @ 5:00 pm$25
In 2022, the Grand Lodge of Minnesota developed a brand-new training program for Junior Wardens. If you are the Junior Warden of your Lodge for 2023, please make your plans to attend this event; if you aren’t yet the Junior Warden, don’t fret, you’ll get your chance next year.
Some of the topics that were covered in the 2022 conference include:
- Planning– What, When and How to prepare for the next 3 years
- Ritual and Degree Work– Quality of the work and how your presentation impacts on the Lodge
- Leadership Skills– How to develop and demonstrate these skills to be an effective positive influence within Your Lodge.
- Grandview– What you need to know and how it can assist you in your Masonic Leadership journey.
- The Financial Aspects of the Lodge– Understanding how it can and will affect you as an Officer, both Positive and Negative.
- Handling disagreements– Identifying, avoiding, and dealing with difficult issues and disagreement to maintain / restore harmony
- Masonic Misconduct– How to spot it , Avoid it, and deal with it should it occur
- District Reps / Area Deputies– Who are they and how can they help me
To help you prepare and effectively work through this critical calendar year as a key lodge officer, you are invited to attend the 2023 Minnesota Grand Lodge Junior Warden’s Conference. The program is a 2-day workshop that will prepare you for your period in the south as well as lay the foundation with the skills and knowledge to lead your Lodge as Senior Warden and eventually Master of the Lodge in subsequent years to follow.
The workshop is scheduled to begin midday Friday, February 10th, and run through the afternoon of Saturday, February 11th. The Junior Warden’s position is so critical to the future success of your Lodge that your Grand Lodge felt it would take the full day and a half to cover the critical topics that you will be facing as one of the key leaders in your Lodge.
Please save the dates on your calendar. As this is an overnight event, space is limited to the number of rooms we have reserved at the Park Event Center, so we encourage you to register as quickly as possible. Registration is open at https://mnfreemasons.org/2023-jw-conference/.